July Hip Kit Club Reveal!!!

Yes, it's that time of the month again, my second favorite after kit arrival day ;)
The July Hip Kit Club kits have been revealed and are up on the website. Let's start with the main kit, shall we?


Summery and colorful, the July kit has some Crate Paper (always a favorite here!), October Afternoon and Elle's Studio goodies. I am so happy to get the Crate Poolside Chipboard sheet!! It's always my favorite embellishment. And those pop drops... Yes, please!!
Next is the embellishment kit-


Love these frames and washi from Simple Stories! And that stamp, just perfect for summer (Lazy afternoons is my middle name!!).


Color kit anyone? I love the new Distress colors of 2015, and we get two here! Twisted Citron ink is lime prettiness. Coral? Yes and yes. A perfect combo to go with the stencil, stamp and texture paste. The Ranger paste is one of my favorites and I'm out of mine so perfect timing!
Next is the Project Life kit, with exclusive cards designed by the talented Kim Watson. It matched the other kits perfectly, which works great for me, since I mix my pocket pages with my 12*12. And I can NEVER have enough puffy stickers, thank you very much.


There patterned paper kit includes all the papers in the main kit, and its a great affordable way to stretch your kit, not to mention saving you that tough choice of what side to use!


 Last but not least is the cardstock kit, that has a beautiful mix of colors this month, staples like white, vellum and craft, along with happy colorful yet usable ones.


 Which kits will I be getting for July? The answer is clear, all!! Love these summery colors, corals, soft yellows and great neutrals. Makes me think of summer!
Thanks for visiting and have a great day!


Comments

  1. Very very pretty! You'll have fun with this kit, I'm certain :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts