Hip Kit Club April Reveal!!!!

Yes it's that time of the month again, that magical magical time... All the April Hip Kit Club kits have been revealed, they are on the website ready to be ordered. So let's start with these beauties one at a time.

Here's the April main kit-


Love all the spring colors! There are brand new Webster's Pages, Amy Tangerine & Elle's Studio goodies here! Love the word stickers, love the sequins, and every kit needs an ephemera pack! Did you know the Amy Tangerine remarks stickers book has 8 sheets in it???

Next is the Embellishment kit. This kit is always super pretty and full of extra pretty little things ;)


Someone said Thickers??? Here you go! Numbers and words and two great versatile fonts. And some Heidi Swapp goodies... And I will take 3 packages of those Amy Tan epoxy stickers, thank you.

Project life goodness is also here with this fun kit-


Favorites in this kit? I love the Heidi Swapp stuff, the washi and those gold shapes... And the Thickers are super fun!

And now I save the best for last. The color kit. The great thing about the color kit, is that it's has products that last and can be used over and over again. Why talk? Let's swoon!

I have been wanting to try these pencils, and as usual, Kimberly beat me to it and saved me the trouble of ordering them separately. I can't wait to play with these goodies.

As always there's also the patterned paper add on and cardstock, here they are-


So that's it for April! I am so excited to get these kits and start playing! Here's again a link to the Hip Kit Club website.
Thanks for visiting and I'll see you soon with some new projects! Have a lovely Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts