July's Focus- New Layouts+ Process Videos

In 2014 I'm trying to focus each month on a specific product. So for July I've chosen two focuses actually. One is to use my computer more, that means Photoshop, my printer and my die cutting machine, the Silhouette Cameo. The other thing I'm focusing on this month, is to get some of my stash used up. Yes, I am in 'kill mode'.
Here's what I mean. I used a whole package of rub ons on this layout. Here's the finished page-


I used old Hembley rub ons that I got on sale at A Cherry on Top. The rub ons act as a resist when you add watercolor or in this case, mists on top of them, which I learned from Wilna Furstenberg.
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays from the Under the Boardwalk collection and applied them to the page using some packaging, which is my favorite technique these days. You can see exactly how I did that on the video below.





Here's the process video-


Another page that I made during 'kill mode' was this one-

 I used here a whole sheet of border stickers that's been in my stash for too long. I then added some gesso and mists on top of it, as well as some embellishments from the Lucky Charm collection, that have also been sitting in my stash for a while now.







And here's the video where you can see the whole process!


I'll be back soon with some more layouts. Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts