Scrap More- The Beloved Patterned Paper- Part 2

I call it- The Allstar Layout:)
This time I chose a Maggie Holmes paper from her first collection with Crate Paper. It's a beautiful pink brick wall pattern, and I've been reluctant to use it. But I did! And I decided to pair it with a couple other favorites I've been hoarding.
Here's the finished layout, very simple-




I used a couple of 6*6 paper from Crate's DIY collection. I love the soft colors, and it works really well with the background. Next came the photo overlays, also from the DIY collection. I'm happy to see them in a few new collections (Crate's Flea Market and Close Knit, for example). I used one on the photo, and two as a place for the title and location.



Finishing touches with Heidi Swapp's Color Shine mists, another current favorite-


And that's it! I'm sure I could have added a lot more to the layout, and I might come back and add a few embellishments, but I don't tend to do that, and I am happy with the somewhat minimalistic look of this layout.
More layouts with my favorites on monday!
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I like the use of the filters on just the paper, not a photograph. It's an interesting look.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts