5 minutes layout-step by step

Here's a layout I created in record time (for me, anyway...). I usually take my time planning, changing things around, creating my own embellishments, stamping, die cutting, well, you get the picture. But since time has become a bit of an issue nowadays, I wanted to do something faster. No stamping (that was hard!), no die cutting. Let all the wonderful products out there (and in my crafting zone) do the work for me!
I started with this beautiful American craft grey and white paper from the Peachy Keen collection (I got it recently from Two Peas, it's on sale now). Trimmed 1/4 inch from each side and adhered it to Brown Bazzill cardstock.


Then I took this lovely fabric paper from Amy Tangerine and inked it with Jenni Bowlin lavender sachet ink. You can see in the photo how it looks without the ink, also great, but not really fitting to my color scheme.


Then I added the photo- I use templates from Kerri Bradford, highly recommended.


Next I used some Amy Tangerine die cuts.



And then came alpha fun with different font stickers, mostly from the SC  kits. The last ones, on the bottom row, I colored with markers because the original color wasn't really working with the rest of the layout.


Final touches with some more Amy Tangerine embellishments:) secured it (and the fabric paper strip) with my tiny attacher.

And the finished page:

Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. דף קליל
    תוצאה מרהיבה
    גם דף מינמליסטי כזה היה לוקח לי כמה שעות להכין

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts