CHA 2015 Favorites- Collections -Part 2

In this year's CHA I have to admit there were a lot of single products I thought were super fun. As for entire collections, that's always harder, and I did find some favorites, but I also felt like there was nothing super new and exciting. I think a part of this is that certain companies and designers I love have consistently been making great collections, also in this release, and their new releases are very much their style... Which is what we want and like, but I hoped for maybe something a little more different? Anyway, there were still lots of lovely things. Let's get started!

Crate Paper.
Great great new collections. Crate paper have been on my top choices list for a couple of years now. Their collections are consistently gorgeous, and easy to use. Their Maggie Holmes collections are always gorgeous. I didn't love Styleboard, but I LOVED open book, and her latest collection Confetti is beautiful. I'm not that into all the party themed lines, but there are so many versatile pieces here, it's not all about the party hats. This is the chipboard accents sheet. The balloons are so pretty! I'm not sure how to use those cake stands though... But the colors and imagery are beautiful as always.

And... Puffy stickers!!!

The papers in this collection are all lovely. Here's a favorite-

683671
The other two releases from Crate Paper are lovely too. Craft Market will be coming out soon, so I'm guessing Journey will be their summer/spring release. Both lines have gorgeous embellishments and papers, very much in Crate style. And... Puffy stickers!!!
Here are some of my favorites from Craft Market-

CM_chip_stick

CM_puff_phrase_stick
683643
And from Journey-

JY_chip_stick 

683734 

My next favorite is a the first line of Pink Fresh Studio. I love the whimsical feel of it, it's different than other collections I've seen, it's just cute, fresh and airy.
The collection is called Up In The Clouds-

 

And... Puffy stickers!!!

 


 

Amy Tan's new line with American Crafts is very reminiscent of her Sketchbook line. It looks like such a fun happy collection, I'm really looking forward to using it!

Stack-of-Papers-rise

 Dear Lizzy usually makes my favorite collections. Super pretty and feminine, always lovely. This year's release is not my all time favorite, but there are some great pieces, like these heart thickers, too cute!!

DL-BLOG3

Last but not least is Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss. A fun bright collection, with great use of random trends like pineapples and flamingos.


 Citrus Bliss Collection @pinkpaislee #pinkpaislee #ppCitrusBliss



That's it for my picks! I hope you enjoyed them and thanks for visiting! I'll be back tomorrow with a new layout using the January Hip Kit Club kits. Have a great Sunday!


Comments

  1. Loving the new Pink Fresh and Maggie Holmes collections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all...especially the Crate Paper. I am so drawn to everything Crate Paper, I just can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Crate collections as well. I am not as enamored with puffy sickers as you are but they are fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts