Playing with I-Zinks...

Hey! Just popping in for a fast post this Sunday. I'm currently super busy with (unfortunately) non-scrapbooking things, but still find some moments here and there to play a little, it's good for the soul...
I'm working on another layout using my November Hip Kit Club kits, and I decided to use all the big wood veneer numbers I had left, and color them with the pink and turquoise inks that came with the November color kit add on. The picture doesn't capture all the different shades, but you get the idea...


That color kit add on is sold out, but the December kits are available, and they are too pretty. I'll hopefully be getting mine very soon.
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back tomorrow with a new layout and a process video (the video is already up on my YouTube channel), have a lovely Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts