SCRAPBOOKING WITH 6*6 PAPERS- GLITZ "UNCHARTED WATERS"

Some collections are so pretty, that you just want to have all the patterned paper. A 6*6 pad is a great way to get all those patterns without having to buy every 12*12 paper. If you're a card maker, then this is an especially good choice, since the patterns are scaled down. But I find that also as a scrapbooker (and I scrap only 12*12 pages, or 12*12 divided page protectors) they are just so easy to use. So for this layout I used 3 patterned papers from the Glitz Uncharted Waters collection. I cut two of them so I could "stretch" them to look like they are longer than 6 inches (in real life that teal paper is actually glued straight to the page... The paper was just a bit warped when I took the picture).


The embellishments are quite simple, and I was happy to discover that the colors in this great sticker sheet from Amy Tan's latest collection "Yes, Please", go really well with the colors in Uncharted Waters. So I made three small clusters of embellishments, using stickers and a cute stamped camera (that came with a SC kit), surrounding the pictures. I added the title, a bit of journalying, and, of course... sequins. Can't do without some of those!



Thanks for visiting!

Comments

  1. Love this - I really need to start using my 6x6 paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun way to stretch out your 6x6 papers! This is super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the 6x6 papers and the embellishments are perfect. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you stretched those 6x6 papers! Pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6x6 paper pads are the best of both worlds!! :D Love your layout Irit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, love how you used the 6x6 paper pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the 6x6 papers. I must pull out my stacks. Love how you repeated your clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you 'stretched' the paper. And the cute camera stamp looks awesome too! I absolutely love the Uncharted Waters collection, I bought tons of it and only have scraps left now! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts